Apple M1 MacBook Air / Pro screen cracks in normal use

It home news 7月31日,外国媒体9to5 MAC报道称,有多起报道称,苹果M1 MacBook的屏幕在正常使用过程中破裂,M1 MacBook Air和M1 MacBook Pro均受到影响。

It home news on July 31, foreign media 9to5 MAC reported that there were several reports that the screen of Apple's M1 MacBook cracked during normal use of the device, and both M1 MacBook Air and M1 MacBook Pro were affected.

在某些情况下,苹果免费维修或更换了这台机器,而大多数其他用户则被收取了费用。

In some cases, Apple has repaired or replaced the machine for free, while most other users have been charged.

"我也是。把它放在我的桌子上——当你回家打开它时,它就裂开了。"

"So am I. Put it on my desk -- when you get home and open it, it cracks. "

"我们四个月前买了一台M1 MacBook Air。上周末,我妻子在Netflix上看了一部电影,调整了边缘的屏幕以改变视角。屏幕变黑,左侧只有一个区域有不规则的亮线。我把MacBook Air带到当地的苹果专卖店,他们告诉我我妻子造成了压力裂缝,这不在保修范围内。维修费是725美元,这让我很难过。当屏幕断裂时,其角度不应改变。"

"We bought an M1 MacBook Air four months ago. Last weekend, my wife watched a movie on Netflix and adjusted the screen at the edge to change the viewing angle. The screen turned black and only one area on the left had irregular bright lines. I took the MacBook Air to the local Apple store and they told me that my wife caused a pressure crack, which was not covered by the warranty. The maintenance cost is $725. It makes me feel very sad. The angle of the screen should not change when it breaks. "

"我17岁的女儿在办公桌上操作MacBookPro(M1显示器),然后关掉它休息一下。当她回去工作时,当她打开设备时,她注意到显示屏底部覆盖着闪烁的黑白线,屏幕左侧有垂直的彩色线。"

"My 17-year-old daughter works on her macbook pro (M1 display) at her desk and turns it off for a rest. When she went back to work, when she turned on the device, she noticed that the bottom of the display screen was covered with flashing black and white lines, and there were vertical color lines on the left side of the screen. "

"我也经历过同样的事情。7月28日,我关上笔记本电脑,把狗带了出去。当我回来时,我打开笔记本,发现一条裂缝。这很令人困惑,因为我不明白这是怎么发生的。我把Mac电脑带到苹果专卖店,他们从一开始就告诉我,'我会告诉你你在这里做了什么',并解释说我一定是在什么地方关上了盖子。当我说这件事没有发生时,他们说我一定是把它压下来了,或者是错拿了。"

"I just went through the same thing. On July 28, I closed my laptop and took the dog out. When I came back, I opened my notebook and found a crack. This is very confusing because I don't understand how this happened. I took the Mac to the apple store, and they told me from the beginning, 'I'll tell you what you did here,' and explained that I must have closed the lid somewhere. When I said it didn't happen, they said I must have pressed it down or taken it by mistake. "

在这些报告中,有两种潜在情况的线索。一个问题是,当笔记本电脑关机时,它的底部是否有任何碎屑。这是任何笔记本电脑的风险,但它确实似乎很可能导致事故,而且它更小,甚至是不易察觉的点。

In these reports, there are clues to two potential situations. One is if there is any debris at the bottom of the laptop when it is turned off. This is the risk of any laptop, but it does seem likely to cause accidents, and it is smaller, even imperceptible spots.

第二,屏幕在关闭、打开或搬运时会弯曲。一位用户推测,笔记本电脑框架太弱,无法在关机时正确保护显示器免受扭矩的影响。

Second, the screen bends when it is closed, opened or carried. One user speculated that the laptop frame was too weak to properly protect the display from torque when turned off.

目前,苹果官员尚未做出回应。

At present, apple officials have not responded.

Link:https://new.qq.com/omn/20210731/20210731A08MSE00.html

update time:2021-07-31 17:18:08

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QQ music cooperates strategically with Robles to create an immersive audio and entertainment game "QQ music Starlight Town"

Estee Lauder, L'Oreal support, tmall, Taobao platform operation, on behalf of the operators crack survival

There is not much time left for wanghong: Zhang Dayi failed to hold the first share of wanghong, and Li Jiaqi was punished